Back In November, we legalized recreational marijuana in California. So what does that mean for this year's 420 celebrations? Well, here's the breakdown...
1) You have to be 21-year-old to smoke legally
Sorry, if you're not 21 don't even thing about lighting up. It can get you in big trouble.
2) You're only allowed to smoke on private property
It's still totally illegal to smoke, vape eat edibles in public places. Keep your celebration at home. But honestly, after partaking... do you really want to be doing anything other than chilling on your couch?
3) You're only allowed to have up to an ounce of weed or 8 grams of concentrate
Let's be real, though. If you run out, there are delivery services.
4) You can only grow a maximum of 6 marijuana plants indoors
If today is the day that you put your green thumb to work, make sure you don't go overboard.
5) You still need a "doctor's" recommendation to buy anything from a dispensary
Until January 1, 2018 you still need a medical marijuana card to purchase marijuana from a dispensary.
6) You still can't smoke and drive
This is just dumb. And Illegal. And Dangerous. Don't do it. It will get you in big trouble.