I've recently started getting back into the swing of working out, trying to lose all of this quarantine weight - Thanks, F45! A huge part of that is healthy eating so, here's a list of 5 pre-workout foods to help you get the most out of your workouts!
1. Fruit and nut butter: Fruit is simple to digest and nut butter packs a protein punch.
2. Yogurt and berries: Yogurt is a source of protein, while the berries contain carbohydrates and fiber.
3. Protein shakes: Add mixed berries to maximize nutrition and muscle repair.
4. Water: Drinking up to 20 ounces before working out will ensure optimal hydration.
5. Omelettes: Making an omelette with at least three eggs will give you a protein boost