Lockdown has been causing sleep issues in a growing number of people due to increased uncertainty and stress. Here are a few methods to improve your sleep during quarantine:
- Stretch before you sleep, by doing yoga on Zoom or a fitness app.
- Try guided meditation to soothe yourself before going to bed.
- Create a routine that will mentally prepare you for sleep like having a cup of tea to unwind before brushing your teeth.
- Practice good sleep hygiene by getting room darkening curtains and a diffuser with essential oils.
- Read a good book to avoid using anything with a digitally-lit screen right before bed.