While the pandemic may limit your public options for celebrating Valentine's Day with your partner, these suggestions are perfect in-home alternatives to help make the day special!
1. Treat each other to breakfast in bed. Make the morning special with a thoughtful spread. Presentation can push even simple scrambled eggs to the next level.
2. Have a chocolate fondue night. Microwavable fondue kits can help make the day fancy without a lot of expense or cleanup.
3. Try an indoor picnic. A bottle of champagne and some imported food can help to provide a romantic picnic at home.
4. Get creative. Virtual cooking or painting classes are a great way to get those creative juices flowing with your partner.
5. Do an in-home spa day. Bubble baths, massages and hydrating face masks can set the day apart and create connections with your valentine.