With many people still working at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, email etiquette is more important than ever. Here are nine tips from Maria Neve, Founder & Transformation Coach at Fearlesshe, on how to elevate your email abilities.
1. Don’t Use ‘Unprecedented Times’.
2. Match Their Writing Style.
3. Create a Clear and Meaningful Subject Line.
4. Be Conscious of Your Word Choices.
5. Don’t End With ‘Best,’ ‘Take Care’ or ‘Kind Regards’.
6. Keep Your Tone Professional.
7. Always Include an Email Signature.
8. Keep Your Emails Short and to the Point.
9. Avoid Including Sarcasm and Secrets.