#ALTSummerCamp is almost here! Follow these guidelines to make sure your day goes as smooth as possible!
Do NOT bring any of the following:
- Weapons of any kind, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, toy/replica etc.
- Fireworks, smoke bombs.
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, monopods, battery packs, Camera lenses longer than 3”
- Noisemakers, whistles, air horns, plastic horns, musical instruments
- Hard-sided coolers
- Chairs, Tents, Blankets, or Umbrellas
- Glass or metal bottles/cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Large Purses or Bags (Anything over 12×12)
- Items with spikes (e.g. purses, bracelets, etc.)
- Sticks, selfie sticks, poles, rods, drum sticks
- Laser pointers
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons
- Remote controlled devices/aircraft or drones
- Hover boards, roller blades/skates
- Flags / Banners /Signs larger than 3' x 4'
- Confetti or streamers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Management
- No moshing, crowd surfing or stage diving
*Please be advised that all bags and personal items are subject to inspection.
Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry. Guests found in possession of any illegal items will be subject to ejection, confiscation of item, and or arrest.
- Bottled water (sealed)
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically–indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
This information is subject to change without notice.