We truly can't thank all of the healthcare workers enough for all they are doing during this time. During National Nurse's Week, some chain restaurants are offering free food and discounts for those working hard to keep us all safe and healthy.
Here's some places that are showing a little way to say thank you:
- Dunkin'- If you are a healthcare worker, you get a medium coffee & donut for free on May 6th!
- Krispy Kreme- now until May 11th, first responders get a free dozen of donuts on Mondays! All you have to do is show your badge
- Mrs Fields Cookies- use the code NURSES for 25% off!
- Outback- show your ID for 10% off!
- El Pollo Loco- nominate a nurse for them to receive a surprise meal!
- Coffee Bean- all healthcare workers get a free brewed coffee any size!
To check out more details, click here.
We can't thank everyone working during this time enough!