Various parks and recreation facilities, public schools and libraries are offering school-aged children free meals in Southern California.
Here's where students can get free meals from. The City of Los Angeles, Department of Recreation & Parks will offer Free Grab & Go lunches to kids and teens ages 1 through 18 at over 30 parks until August 14th.
In order to find a location close to you, click here or text "Summer Meals" to 97779.
Here's what you need to know:
- Meals are free to children & teens 1-18
- Meals are to go only and must be eaten off site
- One lunch per child
- No application or proof of income is needed
- Food served on first come, first served
- All recipients must practice social distancing & wear a mask to receive a lunch.