Gwneth Paltrow's Vagina Candle Exploded In Someones Home!

photocredit: gettyimages

Well this backfired, literally!

Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina candle exploded in a woman's home. Her Goop candle that she won in an online quiz nearly burned her house down after a 50cm flame leapt from the candle and out of the glass jar. She eventually got the fire under control by chucking it out her front door.

The company, Goop alerted the manufacturer about the woman's issue and reached out to send her goop products to help pass the days in quarantine.

Has something like this ever happened to you?! Click here for more info.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content