Ahead of the 2021 baseball season at Dodger Stadium, they just released new guidelines as they prepare to welcome fans back during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Under new revised state guidelines, fans will be permitted to attend outdoor sporting events starting April 1st in California and the Dodger home opener is scheduled for April 9th. In preparation for fans returning, new protocols have been released.
- Social distancing throughout the stadium
- Fans will be seated in physically distanced pods of two to six people
- All tickets will be issued digitally
- Purchases inside the stadium will be cash-less and contact free
- Parking must be purchased in advance
- Face coverings will be required for everyone aged 2 and older
- Stadium parking lots will be smoke-free
- Parking lots will have reduced capacity and open 90 minutes prior to the game