The 2022 iHeartRadio ALTer Ego presented by Capital One returns live on January 15th at The Forum. The show includes performances from Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, twenty one pilots, Kings of Leon, Willow, All Time Low and Måneskin, and it's all hosted by Woody of "The Woody Show." Get social with us using the #iHeartALT2022 on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
If you're attending the show, please review requirements below. iHeartRadio is keeping the health and safety of all guests, attendees, and performers top of mind. iHeartRadio will abide by all established state and local health guidelines for the show.
Here's What You Need to Know Before You Go to iHeartRadio's ALTer Ego!
ALTer EGO 2022 Show Day Schedule:
- The Woody Show Free Show Pre-Show starts at 2PM with a free show from Milky Chance and Cannons- no ticket required! You'll also have your chance to win your way inside The Forum for ALTer EGO 2022
- Listen to ALT 98.7 live broadcast starting at 2PM and all night long. Catch all the behind the scenes action, plus hear the concert live!
- The Forum Main Show doors open at 6PM, ALTer EGO show starts at 7PM
Admission Requirements For The Forum:
Please arrive early for extra time for verification. All Guests ages 2 and over must show one of the following requirements:
• Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (two weeks since the final dose); OR
• A negative COVID-19 antigen test within 24-hours of the event; OR
• A negative COVID-19 PCR test within 48-hours of the event.
• Fans under 2 years of age will not be required to show a negative test result.
• Covid Clinic will be onsite offering rapid testing for $45. Result times may vary, please arrive early
Photo identification matching the vaccination or negative test result will be required for all fans 18 years and older.
Please note that these confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of tickets purchased by you.
Please visit the County of Los Angeles website for a list of COVID-19 testing locations available in your area.
Visit The Forum's website for more on COVID-19 Requirements.
The Los Angeles Department of Public Health currently requires that all Guests wear a mask at all times during their visit to the Forum. Regardless of your vaccination status, it is still required by California Department of Public Health that all Guests wear a mask for the duration of the event.
To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. We welcome Guests to bring:
• Clear Bags that are equal to or smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
• Clear plastic freezer bags that are 1 gallon size or smaller
• Small clutches / wristlets that are 4.5” x 6.5” are permitted and do not need to be clear
• Diaper and medical bags accompanied by the Guest using them
All bags are subject to search. Bag Policy may vary by show. Please see the event page for further information on any modifications.
For more information, please visit The Forum FAQs