Have you received your Golden State Stimulus check yet?!
It's another one-time payment for Californians. You could either receive $600 or $1,200. According to the California Franchise Tax Board, the Golden State Stimulus aims to support low-income Californians and help those that are having a hard time due to COVID.
If you are wondering if you are eligible, here are the requirements:
- You are an individual taxpayer identification number filer who made $75,000 or less or you are a California earned income tax credit recipient.
- You are a resident in California on the date the payment is issued
- You are not eligible to be claimed as a dependent
- You have lived in California for more than half of the 2020 tax year
- You filed your 2020 taxes