Coachella Weekend 1 is quickly approaching, it's going down April 14-16, followed by Weekend 2 which will take place April 21-23. Whenever Coachella comes to town, that means the parties and events come too! Here's a list of Coachella parties & events you can attend:
Friday- April 14th
- Sturdy Oasis: Calor Young Miko will perform on night one of the creative agency’s three-day event, which will also feature DJ sets from Caleb Calloway, Austin Millz, Bonnie Beats, La Negra Fabulosa and more. 10 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- Pitchfork Live in Palm Springs: Day 1 Pitchfork‘s event and livestream series will feature interviews and performances, with guests specially selected by their editorial team. RSVP here.11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- TAO Desert Nights Presented by Jeeter TAO Group Hospitality will close out the first night of the festival with a vibrant outdoor afterparty, featuring DJ performances, special appearances and more surprises. TAO Desert Nights will be held both Fridays, April 14 and April 21.
- Soho Desert House: Day 1 Soho House is coming to Coachella to provide members and their guests a relaxing oasis to eat, drink and unwind. Book reservations here. 12-7 p.m.
- Nylon House Presented by Samsung Galaxy featuring Alesso , Eclipse, Carlita, Diplo, Luciano Scalioni and Talon are set to perform at the galactic desert metropolis. 10:30 p.m.
- Clinique Hydration House The makeup brand will make sure guests can beat the heat and have their face beat still intact, with DJ sets from DJ Tay James, Coco & Breezy and Brittany Sky.12-5 p.m.
- The Oasis: Celsius Vibe House Celsius is launching its newest flavor, Oasis Vibe, at the desert and treating guests with cocktails, bites, festival swag and a lineup of their own headlining performances. 2-8 p.m.
- Link Up Andre Power’s Link Up day party will make its way to Palm Springs for its first-ever pool party. 12-6 p.m.
- See You Soon: B-Hen’s Day Party Brian Henry and a special guest will get the desert party started. 2-6 p.m.
Saturday- April 15th
- Interscope Coachella Party 12-5 p.m.
- Revolve Festival 2-6 p.m.
- Neon Carnival The exclusive after party will extend the festival fun all night long, with DJ Ruckus, Kaypar and Mel DeBarge set to perform.10 p.m.
- Camp Poosh Kourtney Kardashian Barker’s lifestyle brand is partnering with The h.wood Group for a throwback camp experience, where Mike Posner and DJ Cassidy will be performing.1-5 p.m.
- CIROC Honey Melon Launch Party 12-7 p.m.
- Sturdy Oasis: Afro House Presented by Liquid I.V., this three-day event will feature “special guests” and “special performances” throughout the weekend. 10 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- Soho Desert House: Day 2 Book reservations here.12-7 p.m.
- The Pre-Party Marc Jacobs and Alastair McKimm, global editor-in-chief of i-D, are getting the party started on day two of the festival with performances by Fivio Foreign, Zack Bia, Kitty Ca$h and special guest Lil Durk. 1-5 p.m.
- Lucky Brand Desert Mirage 12 p.m.
- Pitchfork Live in Palm Springs: Day 2 Pitchfork‘s event and livestream series will feature interviews and performances, with guests specially selected by their editorial team. RSVP here.11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Ketel One Botanical Spritz Oasis1-5 p.m.
- Cap’n’s Cove Hosted by Renee Rapp, the brunch-meets-pool party invites anyone to its desert oasis adventure, featuring DJ Pee .Wee’s all-vinyl DJ set. This is a free event on a first come, first served basis since space is limited, but anyone who gets on the Smooth Sailing List (and fills out the waiver) will have priority access. 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- ZOEasis 2:30-6:30 p.m.
- Spin Desert Oasis Pool Party 2-5:30 p.m.
- Link Up12-6 p.m.
- See You Soon: Find Your Friends and All Summa 2-6 p.m. &10 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Sonic Desert 12-5 p.m.
Sunday- April 16th
- Revolve Festival 2-6 p.m.
- Sturdy Oasis: Desert Brunch 1-5 p.m.
- Soho Desert House: Day 3 Book reservations here.12-7 p.m.
- Pitchfork Live in Palm Springs: Day 3 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- the do-over: Desert Sundays The do over will be held both Sundays, April 16 and April 23. RSVP here. 12-6 p.m.
- See You Soon: Thirst Trap 2-6 p.m.